Summer has come and gone, but it doesn’t mean that we all have to hide beneath shabby coats and jackets.
Check out some of the top fall trends, and pick the style that’s right for you.
1. Black and Blue – Mix and match these midnight hues for an unforgettable fall look.
2. Belts – Cinch that post-summer waist with your best belt.
3. Fedora Hats – Hats off to some inspiring Brit fashion mixed in with some Mad Men style.
4. Leopard prints – Fierce prints are in style, so pick your favorite pattern and go with it.
5. Hair of the Season – Blunt bangs make a comeback, together with full-volume hair, so grab your favorite shears and blow-drier.
For more specific advice from some of our favorite fashionistas, check out how these girls put their best foot forward.