You’ve seen it all on the runway, but which of the Spring styles are actually wearable and affordable? Here is a list of our top 5 favorite trends of the season.
1. Bermuda shorts – These perfectly cut shorts are comfortable without showing off too much skin
2. Stripes, stripes, stripes – Mix and match bold stripes with different colors, patterns, and textures. Nautical look, anyone?
3. Cutouts – Show hints of skin in the perfect cutout dresses from the spring season
4. Florals – Nothing screams spring more than bold floral prints. Match the blooming season with dresses and tops with bright florals.
5. Statement Flats – Post-winter and pre-summer, lounge around in some cute flats. Pick a pair with some unique detail (splash of color, texture, or material) for added bonus.
For more style and money-saving tips, get a sneak peek into the day-in-the-lives of the trendy T.J.Maxxinistas below.