If you are in need of a good laugh, you’ve come to the right place. You know how funny kids have these amazing moments, and on more than one occasion we’ve all regretted not catching them on camera, either because it all happened so fast or because we were simply caught up in the moment? Well, by now you know that it’s really something when kids are video-taped in funny situations, and these parents were prepared. Now, they were probably prepared for something cute, but life happened and things took a comedic turn. Get ready for fuzzy feelings and laughter-induced tears. We’ve selected 10 of the funniest kid, toddler and baby videos published in 2017 and we’ve enjoyed and laughed through every second of our selection process. Viewings are in millions for mostly all of these videos. That tells you something, doesn’t it?
Now, all that’s left for you to do is make yourself a nice cup of something warm or grab a glass of Pinot, sit back comfortably and enjoy knowing that funny disasters happen to others, too!
1. Speaking of funny disasters, here is a compilation of home-made funny kids’ videos where you can obviously see that the parent doing the filming was expecting a different outcome entirely. Especially when you realize that most of these funny accidents were in fact caused by – parents. Yes. That’s right. For artistic balance, though, you will also see how a toddler reacts to own shadow and more funny reactions not induced by parents.
2. What is this about, you ask? Oh, nothing much, just some awesome parents making their babies laugh so hard! Their cute little chubby faces and the most adorable laughing sounds would melt even the crankiest of us!
3. Baby compilations are so preciously funny! Get ready for some hilarious moments of babies interacting with their pets and so much more. By the way, who knew banging your head repeatedly and a close encounter with a vacuum cleaner could be so much fun? Mommy sure didn’t.
4. Best Viners of 2017 include babies, toddlers, as well as older funny kids getting into the funniest (safe) accidents. You are, however, going to get the most laughs from their facial expressions, especially when they realize they are getting caught doing what they’re not supposed to… Uh-oh!
5. How do you feel about ice cream? You love it, sure, but do you love it that much that you have to eat it with two spoons simultaneously? This video features a bunch of funny kids moments, like this whole new way of eating ice cream, a girl who cries her eyes out because she’s not allowed to kiss boys yet and a slide ride with hilarious, hair-related consequences.
6. Are you familiar with Mila? Mila is a toddler You Tube sensation and for all the right reasons. Among many funny kids videos where she talks life in a grown-up way, but from a child’s perspective, our favorites are the one where she’s told that the family is now on a budget and this one where she shares her experience from a trip to preschool.
7. Uh-oh, jealousy alert! Whether it’s Mommy and Daddy kissing, or Mommy holding other kids, these little rascals sure know how to throw a jealous tantrum – we have some screaming versions as well as silent treatments you absolutely must see.
8. Some of the cutest and funniest kids’ videos almost always include some kind of interaction between animals and children. If you own a pet, you’ll be lucky enough to witness these moments right as they are happening. Husky lovers (and all other pet lovers, too) are going to laugh so hard: see how a Husky is singing to calm the crying baby, watch out for hilarious reactions from babies during play time with their dog, but also for an instance where the dog is trying to protect the baby from Mommy. Yup, see for yourself, it’s too funny!
9. Now, we come to meet Ava. Ava is another You Tube child sensation, famous for taking on roles of various made up characters inspired by real-life personality types. All will be revealed once you see and hear her speak like an adult in different situations and scenarios. It hits too close to home, we gotta tell ya. It’s funny ’cause it’s true (and ’cause it’s coming from a kid’s mouth).
10. This has got to be parenting at its funniest. We saved the best, i.e. the longest video for last, and this BatDad sure knows how to entertain his funny kids (and most of You Tube audience, according to massive views). Click “play” and enjoy, no need to thank us – we got you.