Baby’s weight off the charts again? That new outfit you bought already too tight? Welcome to the big baby club.
1. Workout? Me? Try lugging 20 pounds of weight everyday.
2. Breastfeeding, or any feeding for that matter becomes a challenge. Whether or not you’re a proponent of attachment parenting… that’s what it looks like whenever you breastfeed.
And the Football hold? Forget about it!
3. You have to answer questions like, “Why he isn’t he walking yet?” “Is he talking yet?” “Why isn’t he feeding himself?” He’s not behind…He’s not even one!
4. All the really cute baby clothes come in smaller sizes. Face it, the 0-3M size is nothing but a distant memory.
5. Whenever you shop for baby gear, the first thing you check is the weight limit.
And yes, unfortunately, that means a lot of returns.
6. Bigger babies give the biggest hugs.
Here’s to the little big babies in our life!